The White Sox have a unique display of one-of-a-kind memorabilia and experiences fans can bid on from their mobile device, at the ballpark or in the comfort of their own home.
Fans near and far can participate by visiting the club's online auction. Fans also can register for auction emails, which highlight items as they become available for bidding. Look for a new collection of items to be displayed every Monday!
During every home game at Guaranteed Rate Field, White Sox fans can bid on unique autographed memorabilia and special experiences in Sections 131 and 535 - with new items on display each homestand. Items also are available for mobile bidding on the MLB Ballpark application. The auctions end 80 minutes following the first pitch.
Steps to start bidding from the MLB Ballpark app
- Download the MLB Ballpark app to your iPhone or Android.
- Sign in with your MLB.com account credentials or select "Sign Up" and create a password and username for your new account.
- Select the White Sox as your favorite team.
- Scroll to "Gameday Guide" and select "White Sox Charities Game Auction" to start mobile bidding! Not at the game? Don't worry, you can bid from anywhere!
- When you place a bid, you will be asked to update your shipping and billing information.
- Confirm your account.
*There will be a $4 pending authorization on your credit card to confirm your card. This charge will fall off in four to six business days.
Memorabilia Sales and FAQs
What better way to commemorate a visit to Guaranteed Rate Field than taking home a souvenir!
- White Sox Charities Corner: Stop by the Charities Corner at Section 154 and check out the game-used bases, baseballs and lineup cards, bobbleheads and more that are on sale!
- Request in advance: Fans can pre-order items by visiting https://whitesox.auctions.mlb.com/ and clicking the green "View All Buy Now" button at the bottom of the page. You may select the game and item you are ordering, and follow directions to purchase. If the item is available, it will be sent to you via mail. If the item becomes unavailable for any reason, your order will be refunded in full. Fans can also pre-order by emailing email@example.com. Once the item is procured by White Sox Charities, you will be contacted for payment and pick up/shipment. Customers are responsible for covering all shipping fees. Requests are fulfilled on a first-come, first-served bases and there is no guarantee of items.
Items may be made available for purchase at the sole and absolute discretion of the Chicago White Sox. The availability of items may change quickly, and the sale and purchase of items is never guaranteed. The Chicago White Sox, Chicago White Sox Charities and MLB reserve the right to hold all items for their use.
How long do I have to request items?
- Weeknight games: Requests must be submitted by 12:00 p.m. CT on the requested game date.
- Weekday afternoon games: Requests must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. CT on the day prior to the game date.
- Weekend games: Requests must be submitted by 12:00 p.m. CT on the Friday of the weekend series.
Can I pick up my item during the game from that same game?
No, CWSC receives the items after the game is played and will contact the customer directly.
Can my item be delivered to my seat?
No, items can be picked up or shipped.