Tours of Minute Maid Park are now up and running in a limited capacity. Our top priority is to keep our fans, staff, and players safe. To do so, several new processes and tour modifications have been implemented to enhance the safety of everyone who enters the building. Please be aware that despite these new processes and modifications, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, and tour participants voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Please take a moment to review our updated requirements and modifications before purchasing your ticket:
- All public tours can be purchased online below in advance or on site in Union Station the day of your tour. Instructions will be posted in Union Station for how to purchase on site.
- Tours will be broken down into small groups of no more than 20 guests each.
- Fans will be required to wait inside the Union Station Lobby in a social distance queue until 5 minutes before their tour.
Upon entry, fans will be required to:
- Put on a face mask, regardless of age. The Astros will provide a mask to anyone who does not have one. Face masks are required inside the building at all times.
- Fill out an electronic health questionnaire. Before purchasing tickets, we ask fans to conduct a self-screening to confirm they do not have symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. Such a screening can be found here.
- Undergo a temperature check. Guests with a temperature of 100.0 degrees or higher will not be admitted but will receive a refund.
- Wash hands with hand sanitizer (provided on site).
- Bring a bottle of water and be prepared to walk. Elevators will not be used so please be prepared for stairs and ramps.
- You will not be able to purchase water bottles or use the water fountains on site due to health concerns.
- Tour staff will utilize elevators for ADA guests when needed
- During the tour, fans are asked to maintain a social distance of 6’ and refrain from touching the walls and other surfaces along the tour.
- Tour routes will be sanitized each night.
- Items such as balls, bats, and toys will not be permitted.
- Fans who arrive more than 10 minutes after the tour begins will not be admitted. There are no refunds for late arriving guests.
The Astros reserve the right to immediately remove any guest who violates the above policy without refund.
Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns about safety procedures.