Planning your Visit
Minute Maid Park, a vibrant part of burgeoning downtown Houston, provides a picturesque setting in which your family, friends, or clients can enjoy a unique and memorable experience learning about the ballpark and the Houston Astros.
- All tours begin in Union Station, located at the corner of Texas Avenue and Crawford Street
- Please arrive fifteen (15) minutes prior to the start of the selected tour to check in
- Guests who are late to the tour will not be allowed to catch up
- No refunds or exchanges for late arrivals or no shows
- Ballpark Tours are outdoor, walking activities. Please dress in weather appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- All routes are ADA accessible; however, please notify the Tour Department in advance of any guests requiring special assistance so that appropriate accommodations can be made.
- Video and still cameras are allowed into the ballpark; however, tripods and monopods are not permitted. Camera lenses may not exceed 8 inches.
- Any listed stop is subject to availability and may vary due to games, special events, and ballpark construction
- For the 2021 baseball season, we will not have field and dugout access for tours on game days.