As part of Major League Baseball's "Vaccinate At The Plate" initiative, starting June 14, A’s fans can receive the COVID-19 vaccination at all remaining regular season home games this season at the Oakland Coliseum. Fans receiving a vaccine will be given a voucher for two tickets to either that day’s game or an upcoming game at the Coliseum.
The vaccination clinic, hosted by Clayworth Pharmacy, will open one and half hours before first pitch in the Eastside Club.
- Event Date: Starting June 14 through all remaining regular season home games this season. No appointment is needed.
- Location: In the Eastside Club through the fifth inning. Individuals who do not have a ticket to that day's game can enter the vaccination clinic in the Eastside Club via the BART Ramp.
- Vaccine: Both Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccinations will be available. Vaccines are free. No insurance is required.
- Eligible Fans: Pfizer: Ages 12 and older, first or second dose.
- Johnson & Johnson: Ages 18 and older
- Ticket Voucher: Fans receiving a vaccine will be given a voucher for two tickets to either that day’s game or an upcoming game at the Coliseum. Individuals are eligible to return to the vaccination clinic for their second dose at a future game and will once again receive a voucher for two tickets to an A's game.
PLEASE NOTE: Children under the age of 18 receiving the Pfizer vaccine must have consent from a parent or guardian. The A's vaccination clinic will remain open throughout the 2021 regular season for as long as there is a community need.