_Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: The safety of our Junior Giants and their families is of our utmost concern. Junior Giants will offer in-person programming in several Junior Giants communities in 2021, as well as virtual opportunities. Please continue to check back for updates. _
"Take Me Out to the Ballgame", the Giants ticket donation program, provides deserving Bay Area nonprofit agencies and community groups with the opportunity to obtain complimentary tickets to a Giants home game.
Take Me Out to the Ballgame tickets are intended to provide a memorable experience for those who would not otherwise be able to enjoy a Giants Game. These tickets cannot be used for fundraising purposes.
Please review submission criteria:
· As a matter of policy, we cannot consider any requests for organizations located outside of the Bay Area and Northern California.
- Tickets cannot be used for fundraising purposes (auctions/raffles).
- Organizations are limited to one request per year.
- Transportation, parking, food and beverages WILL NOT be provided and are the responsibility of the organization making the request.
- All tickets donated through this program should be used. Each group’s ticket usage will be tracked after every game with an expectation that they will be used. Please make sure to scan your tickets upon entering the ballpark. Failure to use tickets may cause the organization to forfeit its eligibility to receive donations from the Giants in the future.
- All requests are subject to approval by the San Francisco Giants.
Take Me Out to the Ballgame tickets are managed through MySFTix, the Giants’ online ticket management tool. This allows all parties to track and manage the tickets more effectively. All organizations are strongly encouraged to use the MLB Ballpark App to manage and use their tickets.