and retain the authority to change or modify rules and regulations associated with large events.
Concessions can be ordered from your mobile device. Place your order from the Mobile Food Ordering tile on the Team Page of the Ballpark app.
Click here to view the menu. Items and prices are subject to change.
Walk up ordering is also available at all concession stands. Guests may only eat or drink in their ticketed seat.
Oracle Park is currently a cashless facility. Cash is not accepted for food and beverage orders. The Giants prefer Visa.
In an effort to limit contact points and avoid lines at the gates, Oracle Park will enforce the following restrictions regarding bags.
- No Backpacks
- No bags larger than 16"x16"x8"
- Jackets and blankets must be worn or carried and not put into bags
- Guests with bags will be directed to a designated lane for entry
Face coverings are strongly recommended, particularly for fans who are not fully vaccinated and when accessing indoor spaces.
The Giants Dugout Store (both Oracle Park exterior locations) is currently open and is following retail guidelines set forth by the city of San Francisco.
- Please enter through the Clubhouse side of the store near Willie Mays Plaza
- Fans are encouraged to wear a face mask while in the store
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance and throughout the store
Please follow this link for more information https://www.mlb.com/giants/ballpark/dugout-stores