Houston Astros Foundation RBI standout Turiya Coleman wasn’t going to let a couple of tough earlier at-bats stand in the way of her team’s title chances in the 2021 RBI World Series. Coleman -- playing her last game at the travel-ball level -- rapped a two-out, two-run single in the top of the seventh, breaking a 3-3 tie and guiding the Astros to a 5-3 win over Atlanta Braves RBI on Friday to claim the tournament championship at the Jackie Robinson Training Complex.More
- Three-peat! Astros win RBI softball title
- Braves, Astros set for RBI softball title game
- Houston RBI softball leans on 'Drill Queen'
- Chamberlain brings 'passion' to youth softball
- Braves, Reds RBI softball seek their own titles
- RBI World Series winners thrive on, off field
- 'A proud moment' for RBI World Series teams
- Dodgers return to Vero Beach for '21 RBI WS
- RBI WS: 'Everybody feels like a big leaguer'
- Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, Seattle and Williamsport highlight cities at the 2021 RBI World Series
- MLB Amplified panel looks at Aaron’s legacy